Petersburg Products International - MyShave - Международный Форум о Бритье.
MyShave - Международный Форум о Бритье. nebrito.ru/

Вернуться   MyShave - Международный Форум о Бритье. > БРИТВЕННЫЕ ПРИНАДЛЕЖНОСТИ > Лезвия для станков и шаветок

Важная информация

Лезвия для станков и шаветок Astra, Feather, Polsilver, Kai, Personna, Rapira, BIC, Sputnik, Wilkinson Sword, Perma-Sharp... Выбираем самые комфортные и острые.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 15.01.2016, 15:40
Bajkman Bajkman вне форума
Местный

Bajkman пока не определено
По умолчанию Petersburg Products International

Dear Russians!

Someone from Russia wrote:

Цитата:
On Nick Shaves last video in the comment section, I saw a guy claiming inside information that all the St. Petersburg Gillette blades are exactly the same, just packaged differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6u-QOSEfCU

"Hahaha lol, sorry, but I have to laugh every time when I hear/read things like "These blades are sharper/smoother/more/less harsh/etc.". I lived and worked for ten years in St. Petersburg/Russia and I KNOW that the blades from one manufacturer are all EXACTLY the SAME and just differently labeled! I became witness with my own eyes when I visited "The Company" for business (I don't want to name it, because I don't need trouble with Russian guys in black leather coates, but we all know who I mean, right?). All blade differences you THINK to realize are only in you mind. The actual differences come just from different soaps/creams, water, preparation and form on the day."

He continues in another comment:

+nick shaves Believe me, at least from one and the same manufaturer, all blades are the same. For the big "G" the major DE market is India, where the most of the 1.3 Billion (poor) people still shave with DE. For us few NA/EU DE-dudes, who "feel the difference between blades" they produce one blade in St.Petersburg and pack the blades in different labels. Or do you think "G" invests in X extreme expensive sorts of steels processed with noble metals and Teflon and in X specialized machines for hundred thousands for a return of about 2-3 bucks e.g. for a 100 pack of Astra blades on Amazon? E.g. the quite expensive BOLZANO blades are exactly the same as "Chroma" blades, which you can get in Germany in every CVS-like market for less than 1-2 bucks. They both are made by "Feintechnik GmbH Eisfeld", but they have the balls to open commit/communicate that the blades are exactly the same, just in different packaging for different markets. BR, Dan.
Can this be true, that all these blades are the same? I would be very happy for any opinion about this mystery.

Source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wet_Shavers..._vs_polsilver/

I use Astra SP and Polsilver. To be honest, I'm really not 100%, that difference is because differen blade or Different coating or just because different series of production.

Regards

Последний раз редактировалось Bajkman; 15.01.2016 в 15:41.
Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 15.01.2016, 16:12
Tras Krom Tras Krom вне форума
Администратор

Tras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспорима

Yea right, three are always will be some smart asses who know everything. And they been there, lived there and visited production. Sure. Does anyone sees the difference?

Старый 15.01.2016, 16:55
dimaom dimaom вне форума
Местный

dimaom пока не определено

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tras Krom Посмотреть сообщение
Yea right, three are always will be some smart asses who know everything. And they been there, lived there and visited production. Sure. Does anyone sees the difference?
+100500
Старый 15.01.2016, 17:48
TVBshaving TVBshaving вне форума
Новичок

TVBshaving пока не определено

@Tras Krom

So, you mean, all what this guy said = Bullshit?

Result = Blades are NOT the same?
Старый 15.01.2016, 18:01
JORREG JORREG вне форума
VIP

JORREG на пути к лучшему

Цитата:
Сообщение от TVBshaving Посмотреть сообщение
Yes
Even Astra SS & Astra SP - different blades
Старый 15.01.2016, 18:02
Иваныч Иваныч вне форума
VIP

Иваныч - просто великолепная личностьИваныч - просто великолепная личностьИваныч - просто великолепная личностьИваныч - просто великолепная личностьИваныч - просто великолепная личностьИваныч - просто великолепная личностьИваныч - просто великолепная личность

Цитата:

I use your head R89. Astra and Polsilver entirely different. Paul Silver like more. Polsilver my favorites.
Старый 15.01.2016, 18:08
Tras Krom Tras Krom вне форума
Администратор

Tras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспоримаTras Krom репутация неоспорима

Цитата:
@Tras Krom

I mean why bother. Who cares that somebody said something on a website. Do you know him? Is he credible enough? Kinda doubt that. Just tell him to FO.

What he said in fact - all cars are the same, all cigarettes are the same and all blades are the same. In fact they are, they do serve the purpose what they are designed for.
Старый 15.01.2016, 19:44
Banned2
Гость

Ha! I knew that! Also, Lenin's an alien
Старый 15.01.2016, 21:36
JORREG JORREG вне форума
VIP

JORREG на пути к лучшему

Цитата:
Сообщение от Сева Посмотреть сообщение