MyShave - Международный Форум о Бритье. - Показать сообщение отдельно - Новости RazoRock Game Changer 68
Тема: Новости RazoRock Game Changer 68
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.02.2018, 23:24
Masterofpuppets Masterofpuppets вне форума
Эксперт

Masterofpuppets - очень-очень хороший человекMasterofpuppets - очень-очень хороший человекMasterofpuppets - очень-очень хороший человекMasterofpuppets - очень-очень хороший человекMasterofpuppets - очень-очень хороший человек

Я так понял станок будет к концу марта, 7 ручек на выбор

еще отзывы

Had 2nd shave yesterday and it was 2 pass BBS.

Being a wet shaved for 15+ years and used 100+ different razors (vintage and modern) only one change I would suggest is, if the blade can bend a little towards the baseplate (slightly) that will create a little more pinch between blade and blade guard and make the razor more efficient in both WTG and ATG pass.

First shave with the Game Changer was marvelous! Definitely more efficient then the Mamba with just enough blade feel to let you know where the blade is. There was no harshness to the shave and overall the GC was very smooth. By comparison I would say the the GC has the smoothness of the Mamba with the efficient of the MJ-90 with the A base plate. For those you you looking to make a comparison to a vintage Gillette I would say that the feel is somewhat similar to a Gillette New, though the weight of the stainless steel makes shaving with the GC pretty effortless. Finding the correct angle was very intuitive which led to a three pass BBS shave, no touch up required!

Second shave with the GC was as good as the first. Normally I don't shave every day, but I want to get in as many shaves with this razor as I can before I have to send it on. Since I only had one days worth of stubble I went with a 2 pass XTG & ATG shave. The shave was very smooth and irritation free and I ended up with a nice DFS.

This morning I had my last shave with the Game Changer before sending it off to the next person in the passarround. I knew after the first shave that I would be buying one and this shave confirms it. 3 passes, BBS, no touchups. Once I get one of these in the den it will probably be my #1 modern razor, dethroning the Baby Smooth.

As I worked throughout my day I was thinking about my shave and the GC shave experience. It really is a game changer. To name a new razor “game changer” is a tall order. Similar to the RR deodorant, “the best deodorant on earth”... but some how Joe delivers and is on point. Tomorrow will be shave 2 and doing face and head. I wanted to give you all my two cents on what would I compare the razor with. The blade exposure reminded me to the B1 iKon. Smoothness to the AS2D or the General. Effectiveness to my .95 timeless open comb. How you can possibly wrap those three into one razor is a game changer. IMHO. If you haven’t yet, I would strong recommend signing up for the email notification.
This is a very nice razor! I honestly don’t know how anyone could buy this razor and fault it. The head does remind my of my Wolfman but some how I like this shave more. As far as favorite razors, this would be right there with my timeless .95 OC Ti. I typically know right from the first shave how I’m going to like a razor. Two shaves and I’m impressed.
I cannot say anything more that hasn't already been said about this razor. If the price point really is $50.......BUY IT. It is a very smooth shaver. Is it as smooth as my ATT S1 going ATG? No, but it is damn close. I don't have one negative thing to say about it.

Последний раз редактировалось Masterofpuppets; 28.02.2018 в 23:37.
Вверх