MyShave - Международный Форум о Бритье. - Показать сообщение отдельно - The Christopher Bradley Razor - Karve Shaving Co.
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.07.2019, 13:30
Тарасюк Тарасюк вне форума
Местный

Тарасюк на пути к лучшему

Hello everyone,

I hope your weekend has treated you well. We have decided to close the waitlist at 11:59pm on Wednesday July 31st to allow us to catch up and begin releasing to the general public once again.

I would advise that if you haven't signed up to the waitlist and you have been meaning to do so, I would do it in the next couple of days as once it gets passed the above deadline, we won't be accepting any new names.

Have a great upcoming week.

And obviously, continue having great shaves.

Many thanks,
The Karve Team ---

Hello everyone,

I hope your weekend has treated you well. We have decided to close the waitlist at 11:59pm on Wednesday July 31st to allow us to catch up and begin releasing to the general public once again.

I would advise that if you haven't signed up to the waitlist and you have been meaning to do so, I would do it in the next couple of days as once it gets passed the above deadline, we won't be accepting any new names.

Many thanks,
The Karve Team ---
Hello everyone,

Many thanks,
The Karve Team ---

--------- ДОБАВЛЕНО ЧЕРЕЗ 44 СЕКУНДЫ ---------

Вот прислали....

Последний раз редактировалось Тарасюк; 29.07.2019 в 13:31.
Ответить с цитированием Вверх